Thursday, September 23, 2010

T-Shirt Designs!


If you saw this on a black shirt how much would you be willing to pay for it? $15 perhaps, maybe $20? Also give me some feed back. Can you think of a shirt color it would go better on, What other info would you actually want on the shirt...? Would you want the image on the front or the back? If you're interested in having it as a shirt let me know if you'd be willing to throw down the cost of the shirt so me and my buddy Jeff can get them into production and get them sent out to you, we need at least 7 people so we can start the order, and as production begins more and more designs and clothing options will soon follow. Please take some time to give valuable input so we can get the ball rolling

also if you're not particularly interested in this design I'll be posting more, the first design to get 7 commitments to will be the one we put into production.

No comments:

http://jacobbrynerart.com/ news feed